Fiber Optics Sensor Developer
Optics11 is developing a new range of instruments, based on optical fiber sensing. We are looking for a hands-on engineer who will help us in designing, building, and testing of our fiber optics sensors.
Working in a highly motivated and talented R&D team, the candidate will contribute to the development of unique and world class fiber optics systems. Are you in for a challenge?
- Development of fiber optics sensors based on interferometry and fiber Bragg grating technology
- Providing creative solutions to our sensing challenges
- Help in building, testing and verification of prototypes
Skills & Competences
- MSc or equivalent in physics or mechanical engineering
- 1 – 3 years’ of work experience
- Solution oriented mentality
- Creative thinking
- Knowledge of fiber optics sensor is a plus
- Result driven and capable of working in a dynamic environment
- Passionate and enthusiastic
We are a fast-growing high-tech company based in Amsterdam that develops and produces a wide range of fiber optic sensor systems and measuring instruments. We believe that optical fiber sensing provides a unique solution for many applications that involves precise measurements in challenging environments. Our products are supplied worldwide to various markets such as structural health monitoring, condition monitoring, energy, R&D, rail, defense and more. You will be part of an ambitious young team (average age 30+), with over 20 different cultural backgrounds and work in a challenging international environment, with huge personal opportunities to grow. Celebrating successes and achievements with the complete team is part of our DNA.
What we offer
Competitive primary and secondary working conditions within a challenging and dynamic international organization with driven and passionate colleagues. Furthermore, there is an informal work environment and a good perspective to grow into the organization.
Share this vacancy