In the role of Project Manager, you are responsible for the progress of the entire project, from the concept up to its successful completion. This includes maintaining strategic relationships with customers and stakeholders, leading the project group, setting up work schedules, monitoring the quality and overseeing the final delivery of your projects.
Together with the technical lead you will handle complex hydrophone related development projects, mainly in a military environment.
- Being an ambassador for our client during complex, technical development projects
- Steering the project team towards success
- Stakeholder management
- Focus on scheduling every piece of the project
- Contract management
- Presenting technical updates, making reports and discuss progress during consultations
Skills & Competences
To be successful as project manager, you:
- are in possession of a bachelor or academical degree in engineering/physics
- have 4-8 years’ experience as project manager, preferably in development projects
- are result driven, a people connector and ambitious
- have organizational sensitivity and customer orientation as some of your key competences
- are able to travel once in a while (10%)
- have excellent English communication skills (Dutch language is a plus)
We are a fast-growing high-tech company based in Amsterdam that develops and produces a wide range of fiber optic sensor systems and measuring instruments. We believe that optical fiber sensing provides a unique solution for many applications that involves precise measurements in challenging environments. Our products are supplied worldwide to various markets such as structural health monitoring, condition monitoring, energy, R&D, rail, defense and more. You will be part of an ambitious young team (average age 30+), with over 20 different cultural backgrounds and work in a challenging international environment, with huge personal opportunities to grow. Celebrating successes and achievements with the complete team is part of our DNA.
What we offer
Competitive primary and secondary working conditions within a challenging and dynamic international organization with driven and passionate colleagues. Furthermore, there is an informal work environment and a good perspective to grow into the organization.
Share this vacancy